Friday 23 June 2017

Polkadoodles Inspiration Week for challenge Anything Goes / Polkadots

Hi Everyone we still have a challenge running over on the

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/

Theme is Anything Goes or Polka dots
For my project I have used a image from


I have coloured the image in copics Cut the
image our with a dieadded distress ink to the edges I have added some lace and Mulberry Flower and I made the wire branch with yellow flowers I used this video from Luvleescrappin to make it

Thank you for stopping by



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring making the image really pop.
    Angie - DT Sister. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Card you made, Michelle. I love the little bug xxx
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable Michelle. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete