Friday 2 June 2017

Polkadoodle challenge Anything Goes / Sunshine Yellow

Hi everyone we have a brand new challenge for you all to enter over on the Polkadoodles Blog

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/

Theme is Anything Goes / Sunshine Yellow
and everyone is welcome to enter so go on over and join in

I have use the Helga Collection for my DT project


I have made a crisscross card and have used papers, embellishments, and I digital  image from the Helga collection I coloured the image with copics

Thank you for stopping by




6 comments:

  1. Adorable criss cross card Michelle. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle this is so wonderfully crafted.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our current challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love Helga collection
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete