Thursday 1 June 2017

New Classic DT Open Challenge

Hi everyone we have a brand new challenge up and running over on the Classic DT Open Challenge Blog 


Our sponsor for this month is is Devil Cait Art she is a new designer and she is only 18 years old she 
does amazing work 

You can find her on Facebook HERE and you can find 
her amazing images HERE

I have used a image called Skye


I have coloured the image with Copics I have 
use Cheese cloth behind my image coloured 
with distress ink I have used mulberry flowers the 
large one I coloured with Copics and I just added a 
fence dies for decoration



Thank you for stopping by 



4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Michelle and love what you have done with the cheesecloth. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besos amiga, me gusto mucho los cabellos malva... Un abrazo.. http://mybestiesartespanablogoficial.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant card! Congrats!
    Irene
    http://madeinborgo.blogspot.it/2017/06/there-is-good-new-in-my-blog-im-proud_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Beautifully colored
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete